Sunday, July 09, 2006

Independence Day

Since my last post I have celebrated Independence Day, gone to a minor league baseball game (Madison Mallards v LaCrosse Loggers), gone out with the workies a few times, saw X-Men 3 (liked it, but I'm a sucker for super-powers done well), went to Art Fair on the Square, Concerts on the Square, Jim's 4th of July picnic and Lisa moved out. My friends have done an admirable job of distracting me, especially lately.

She moved out yesterday with the help of many friends and from all accounts, it went well.

The house is bare, so today, I head to IKEA to refurnish. Must go, maybe I'll post more later.

5 Comments:

At 10:04 AM, Blogger Alice in Wonderbread said...

Good for you, 3XHAR.
Keep letting your friends in; you'll pass through this OK.

I'm looking forward to seeing you and hearing you laugh again.

 
At 10:06 AM, Blogger Alice in Wonderbread said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 4:31 PM, Blogger 3XHAR said...

Thanks Alice. Can't wait to see you and H-Bomb in Seattle. Can Not Wait.

Feet hurt from all the shopping; I know, I'm a shopping amateur. Now I shall play with the dog. Thank Dog.

 
At 2:43 PM, Blogger Alice in Wonderbread said...

Ikea hurts my feet too. All the swedish meatballs and lingonberry sauce in the world doesn't negate the fact it's a freakin' world unto itself.

Woo hoo!! The weekend you guys come I'll have to put balloons on our mailbox, which as you know is the universal symbol for 'PARTY OVAH HEAH!"

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger Kwik2Jujj said...

> My friends have done an
> admirable job of distracting me

If Chewbacca does not make sense, then you must acquit. Here -- look at the monkey! Look at the silly monkey!!

The defense rests.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home