Sunday, June 05, 2005

Painting

Every year My Lisa and I, 3XHAR, attend Art Fair On The Square in Madison, WI. Last year we purchased a photo from Lee Rentz. The photo is titled, ‘Antarctic Ice I: A tribute to Shackleton’. You can check it out on his website at www.leerentz.com. I love the sun-lit ice blues, and the Shackleton tie-in really got me. Mr. Rentz was affable and interesting; we will certainly visit him again at this year’s fair on July 9-10th.

The photo will now be placed in our newly finished downstairs room. Thanks to Broken Little Person Sitting On A Treelimb, the painting has been finished. Tomorrow I’ll replace the doors, rearrange the furniture and tidy up. Tuesday the new TV will arrive: 42” Sony, plasma widescreen. It seemed lonely in the store and needed a home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home